Beautifully created cottage/home, with the appeal of a Coastal Living ethic, and with a separate garage/studio space (artist? home occupation?), spacious decking to expand summer living pleasures, deer fenced garden and orchard, and an essential sense of calm, to rest the soul
The park consists of Cabbage Island, Tumbo Island, Portland Island, Brackman Island, The Sidney Island Spit, D’Arcy Island, Russell Island, parts of Pender Island, and almost half of Saturna Island. The park also includes several small islets off the Georgia Strait side of Mayne Island and Samuel Island.
The facilities available depend on location and may include: mooring buoys, dockage, dinghy dock, stern ties, outhouses, walking / hiking trails. Some portions of the park are ecological reserves and are not open to the public.
Visitor Guide & Hiking/Camping Brochure
- Address: 2220 Harbour Road, Sidney, BC, V8L 2P6
- Tel: 1-250-654-4000
- Toll-Free: 1-866-944-1744
Who they are:
Since 1869, Canada’s immigration programs have helped build a community of citizens respected around the world.
What they do:
- screens and approves for admission, immigrants, foreign students, visitors and temporary workers who help Canada’s social and economic growth
- resettles, protects and provides a safe haven for refugees
- helps newcomers adapt to Canadian society and become Canadian citizens
- manages access to Canada to protect the security and health of Canadians and the integrity of Canadian laws and
- helps Canadians and newcomers to participate fully in the economic, political, social and cultural life of the country.
CIC works in partnership with several departments and agencies to carry out these activities.
You can contact the department here & here: 888-576-8502