About Li Read - Salt Spring Island Real Estate
Successfully connecting buyers and sellers for many years, on Salt Spring & on the Southern Gulf Islands, including the water access only opportunities, I look forward to helping you to discover and to purchase your Island dream property.
Let me bring my expertise (Managing Broker licence), knowledge (of both inventory and market trends), enthusiasm (I know and love the Islands), and professionalism (your successful transaction is my motivation) to your benefit.
With access to all listings, from all companies, I will make certain that you "see it all", in your preferred property category, so that you're in that all important position of being able to make an "informed decision".
As a full time real estate agent, I look forward to bringing my knowledge and experience to work for you.
A consistent award winning realtor at company levels, at MLS/Board levels, and internationally (references upon request), this recognition by my peers in the industry is a statement of excellence in customer service.
My goal is to help you to discover your special property, whether it's a building lot, an acreage to develop as farmland, an oceanview or an oceanfront parcel or a residential opportunity, or a commercial/investment option... whether you're just starting your search, or have already made the decision "for" Salt Spring or another Southern Gulf Island, I look forward to your call, and to helping you to enjoy a smooth transaction.
About Li Read
Sea to Sky Premier Properties is pleased to congratulate Li Read in achieving the Medallion Club sales award for 2016, 2017, 2018.
The Medallion Club recognizes the top 10% of the Vancouver Real Estate Board, in sales achievement.
When previously affiliated with the Victoria Board, Li was a consistent Gold Award winner, including receiving the President's Award for 10 consecutive years of Gold Award achievement. The Gold Award is the Victoria Board's recognition of the top 10% of that Board (the Victoria Board currently has approximately 1300 members).
Now affiliated with the Vancouver Board (since 2008), Li's achievement of the Medallion Club sales award recognizes her in the top 10% of the Vancouver Board (there are currently approximately 14,000 members in the Vancouver Board).
Li Read also achieved the Vancouver Board President's Award (Individual) for 2016 (ranking 72nd in individual / non-team sales), and so placed in the top 1% of the Vancouver Board.
Sales awards are annual recognitions; they do not carry forward. Li's sales are Salt Spring Island sales; Li has lived and worked on Salt Spring, as a top selling real estate agent, since 1989. The Sea to Sky Premier Properties branch office, of which Li is a Managing Broker (since 2009), is located across from the Ganges Marina.
Local Presence...International Connections.
- Salt Spring Office located at 4 -105 Rainbow Road in seaside Ganges
- Member of LuxuryRealEstate.com Board of Regents
- Member of FIABCI, the International Real Estate Federation
- Member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
- Member of the ILHM's Million Dollar Guild
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver.
- Bilingual : English and French
- Obtained my Managing Broker Licence in 1992.
- Obtained my British Columbia Real Estate Licence in 1989.
- Been a resident of Salt Spring Island, since 1987
- I have been using the Internet and have had a website since 1995.
- First Gulf Islands agent to market on the Internet.
- I have built an extensive North America & Europe Referral Network.